Eco-friendly products are designed to be less harmful to the environment. They are made with materials that are biodegradable or recyclable, use less water or electricity, and don't use toxic chemicals.
The best eco-friendly oral care product is not just about being environmentally friendly but also about being kind to your body.
It is important to remember that oral hygiene is not only about teeth. It's about your whole mouth, your gums, your jaw, and the health of the rest of you.
The first thing to know about green products is that they are not all-natural. For instance, some toothpastes might contain Sodium Lauryl Sulfate (SLS) or other chemicals that are bad for your mouth. So it's important to read labels and educate yourself on what ingredients are in the product you're using before you buy it.
There are many reasons to switch to an eco-friendly oral care routine:
1) You will be doing something good for the environment
2) You will be saving money on expensive dental bills
3) You'll have a cleaner mouth!
A lot of people are looking for ways to make their oral care routine more eco-friendly. The 4 methods below will help you transition your oral care products to eco-friendly options.
1) Switch to green dental floss: Some people find that the green dental floss is easier and more comfortable to use than traditional dental floss. You can also buy a refillable container for storing your dental floss and use it as a dispenser.
2) Use tooth tabs: Our tooth tabs are made with natural ingredients like Sodium Bicarbonate and Calcium Carbonate instead of ingredients that are derived from trees like glycerin or propylene glycol.
3) Try bamboo toothbrushes: Our bamboo toothbrush is designed with a replaceable head and 100% compostable bristles - making it the most eco-friendly option on the market!
4) Switch to mouthwash drops to reduce unnecessary plastic, manufacturing and shipping watage.