Here at The Good Company, we're always looking for ways to reduce, reuse and recycle. We've had lots of customers ask us for ideas on how to reuse the glass dropper bottles from our nHAp+ Whitening Mouthwash Drops - so here are some of our favourite ways to give a second life to those bottles!
1. Use them to decant larger skincare products for travel
2. Make your own DIY facial oils
3. Store extra liquid from sheet masks
4. Mix a little bit of castor oil, olive oil, jojoba oil and baobab oil for a cuticle treatment
5. Use the bottles to propagate small plant cuttings
6. Use as decoration by hanging 3 or 4 bottles across a curtain rod, then place an individual flower into each hanging bottle for a vertical window display
7. Water droppers to thin acrylic paints
8. Decant vanilla extract for a mess-free baking solution
9. For storing fountain pen ink
10. For keeping already-mixed watercolour paints
11. Make your own hot sauce and store in the glass bottle
12. Create a DIY perfume with water and a few drops of your favourite essential oils, then rub a few drops into skin for a natural perfume alternative
13. For storing hand sanitiser
14. Scented toothpicks - just take unused toothpicks and put them into the bottle with a little essential oil at the bottom for scented toothpicks for your teeth
There are so many other great ideas for repurposing your empty glass dropper bottles. When you're done with them, simply clean them out and dry them, separate the dropper into individual pieces, and place them into your recycling bin to be recycled.